Therapy and Counseling in
Grand Rapids, MI
In-Person And Online Counseling, We Accept Most Insurances!
Feeling Alone. Misunderstood by everyone else. Isolated.
Everyday you have the same constant negative thoughts that just don’t seem to leave you alone.
You feel stuck and don’t know what to do anymore.
It feels like you’ve lost connection with who you are and you’re afraid it won’t ever be able to return back to normal.
The anxiety, stress and depression keep building up.
But it doesn’t have to be this way. If you take action and reach out, things can change for the better, no matter your situation.
That’s where The Truism Center comes in.
We can help you get through this time and start truly enjoying life again.
We know it can feel difficult or awkward to reach out, but we’re here
to guide you every step of the way.
Why Choose The Truism Center?
- We accept most Michigan Insurance plans
- We offer both in-person and online counseling
- Multiple locations in Grands Rapids and West Michigan
- Over 60+ years of combined specialist experience helping people feel better
- We offer a free consultation so you can match with the best therapist!