Therapists and Counseling in Kalamazoo, MI
In-Person And Online Counseling, We Accept Most Insurances!
If You Are Considering Counseling In Kalamazoo, We Want To Help
If you are located near Kalamazoo, MI, our professional team of licensed counselors are standing by, ready to assist you in your journey. It is our goal to help you realize that you do not have to go through anything alone. No matter the thought or struggle you are experiencing, there is great value in having a therapist at your side to walk with you and lean on in your times of need.
Counseling Doesn't Have To Last Forever, But The Benefits Will
At The Truism Center, we put your needs and questions first. We take pride in having a diverse team with different backgrounds and personalities. This helps us to properly match you with the therapist that can help you out the most.
Feeling Alone? Misunderstood by everyone else? Isolated?
Everyday you have the same constant negative thoughts that just don’t seem to leave you alone.
- You feel stuck and don’t know what to do anymore.
- It feels like you’ve lost connection with who you are and you’re afraid it won’t ever be able to return back to normal.
- The anxiety, stress and depression keep building up.
But it doesn’t have to be this way. If you take action and reach out, things can change for the better, no matter your situation.
That’s where The Truism Center comes in.
We can help you get through this time and start truly enjoying life again. Working with our team means you never have to walk through anything alone.
Our team has helped other Kalamazoo residents just like you to get back on their feet.
Take The First Step Towards Healing
Taking the first step towards wellness can be tough, but we are confident that it’s a decision that can improve your life in both the short term and long term.
We offer a wide range of services for Kalamazoo residents.
- Video therapy is available for those that would like to receive counseling from the comfort of their own home.
- Our safe space therapy is for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and other marginalized people groups.
- We are one of the area’s only Department of Transportation Substance Abuse Professional programs.
- If you need help getting your driver’s license restored, we would be happy to assist with that process.
- Our relationship therapy is designed for individuals or couples that need assistance working through relationship struggles.
- We offer trauma therapy for people that are having trouble dealing with the symptoms of a traumatic event.
- Additionally, we are skilled anxiety and depression counselors that can assist and get you on a path to wellness.
If there is anything else you need that was not listed above, just send us a message and we will surely assist you with whatever you need. We are here for you and are ready to sit down and talk to see how we can help.
Welcome to our Kalamazoo, MI Location
The Truism Center is a welcoming place filled with friendly and experienced professionals ready to help you. We specialize in working with children, adolescents, adults, and families. Our team of licensed therapists is excited to serve the community members of Kalamazoo.
Our trusted team is here to talk and walk with you through your struggles, no matter what it is.
Our Kalamazoo, MI location has licensed therapists certified to practice almost every type of therapy, including Person Centered, CBT, Mindfulness, EMDR and Trauma Informed Therapy. The Truism Center is committed to providing you with the care and education you need to help you find the best solutions for your life. We are here to support you in any way we can.
Specialties in Kalamazoo, MI
Getting therapy may be a hard admission to make, particularly if you’re already struggling and don’t have a lot of resources. However, our staff of qualified therapists are well versed in helping you no matter what your struggle. We have knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Pre-marital counseling
- Marriage counseling
- Family counseling
- Child counseling
- Adult issues counseling
- Personality disorders counseling (borderline personality, antisocial personality),
- Trauma therapy (rape and abuse survivors)
- Eating disorders (anorexia and bulimia)
- Gender identity uncertainties
- Sex Therapy (Sexual satisfaction, disfunction and out of control behaviors)
Our staff is here to talk whenever you are ready. Please book a free consultation to talk with our staff about the best counselor for you.
We know it can feel difficult or awkward to reach out, but we’re here
to guide you every step of the way.
Why Choose The Truism Center?
- We accept most Michigan Insurance plans
- We offer both in-person and online counseling for Kalamazoo residents
- Multiple locations in Grands Rapids and West Michigan
- Over 60+ years of combined specialist experience helping people feel better
- We offer a free consultation so you can match with the best therapist!